Members of our Takeflite Development team are currently attending the Microsoft Build Conference in Seattle, along with over 5,000 other developers from around the globe, all learning about the latest innovations from Microsoft and how to build the next generation of intelligent apps and services.
For over 25 years Microsoft has been focused on bringing the developer community together with tech leaders like Bill Gates and Satya Nadella.
This year the team will be learning new insights into areas such as the following:
- Mixed-reality experiences
- Cutting edge, intelligent cloud apps
- Simplified end-to-end dev ops experiences
- Mobile experiences for nearly any device
- Apps that make your customers more productive
- AI-powered apps we have yet to imagine
And more! For more insight on what the Microsoft Build Conference 2017 covers check out the Microsoft Blog
Some interesting facts, collected from Takeflite Maintenance customers
Want to know more about Takeflite MaintenanceRead on