Another reason it is so important to have a good Quality Assurance Program in place in your organisation. The below article highlights why Takeflite takes as much care as practical with risk management around our software deployment/rollouts.
Safety Management / QA system includes:
- Occurrences (aka incidents). Whether it's an in-flight occurrence or a maintenance defect, you document the entire Occurrence in detail.
- Actions. Be able to assign specific actions to users, define a specific due date if necessary and get the users to record their responses.
- Follow up items. Document and track all the follow up items once an Occurrence is completed.
- Hazards and Risks. Quickly and easily document all your hazards, then determine the risk based on a risk matrix that you have approved.
- Notifications. When new Occurrences are logged or actions assigned to users, the system can notify you via Email, SMS (txt) and the internal Takeflite Messaging service.
- Document Management. Upload files (i.e. pictures, PDFs, videos) against your Occurrences, Hazards and Audit Findings.
- Dashboard. Easily see what is assigned to you, what is coming and overdue.
- Audit trails. Be confident that the system is tracking all changes made by users.
Safety Management Presentation
Watch this video to find out more about Takeflite Safety Management
Get in touch
- Contact: Geoff Baldwin
- Contact: Jason Hopkins
Africa/ Middle East
- Contact: Neil Middleton