Can you think of the last time you tried to purchase something online and the site was not mobile responsive and did not work on your phone or iPad or it was just too hard? What did you end up doing and what did you think of their brand? Did you go back?
Safety Management / QA system includes:
- Occurrences (aka incidents). Whether it's an in-flight occurrence or a maintenance defect, you document the entire Occurrence in detail.
- Actions. Be able to assign specific actions to users, define a specific due date if necessary and get the users to record their responses.
- Follow up items. Document and track all the follow up items once an Occurrence is completed.
- Hazards and Risks. Quickly and easily document all your hazards, then determine the risk based on a risk matrix that you have approved.
- Notifications. When new Occurrences are logged or actions assigned to users, the system can notify you via Email, SMS (txt) and the internal Takeflite Messaging service.
- Document Management. Upload files (i.e. pictures, PDFs, videos) against your Occurrences, Hazards and Audit Findings.
- Dashboard. Easily see what is assigned to you, what is coming and overdue.
- Audit trails. Be confident that the system is tracking all changes made by users.
Latest from Takeflite Blog
The state of Cloud in 2016, an interesting and relevant article by bulletproof.net.au. Covering topics such as, 'Why businesses are embracing cloud’, ‘Cloud as mainstream’, ‘Improving collaboration for employees’, ‘The evolving nature of security’, ‘The rise of hybrid cloud’ & ‘Using cloud resources wisely’.
Get in touch
- Contact: Geoff Baldwin
- Contact: Jason Hopkins
Africa/ Middle East
- Contact: Neil Middleton